10 June 2012

Another Blessing to God

It is absolutely a beautiful Sunday morning! 
Hahahahahhaa sorry, too much euforia. But good for your health you know. Spread your sweet smile please :) I'm in my good mood right now, after do all the treatment and stuffs. Sunday is a treatment day for me. Because rutinities that I've been through, tough, It's great to know that I can spend some of my time to accelerate my beauty. Keep it shiny :p

I wash my hair, use the unusual shampoo: Mustika Ratu Spinach Shampoo. Yaaaa spinach! Actually the smell is soooooo fragrant. I am in love, wkwk. And then use the nutrients., known as 'cem-ceman'. Or like conditioner, but different type. Well, I have to do this routinely, to get the best result. 

I still can find that life is good. Just relax and enjoy every minute I spend at home. Forget all about scores, exams and remedial stuffs (-_-) Just a little bit. Then I'll go back to face the reality. Tomorrow I go to school. But yeah at least, the best part is I sit and savor a piece of bread with strawberry yoghurt. Soooooo slurphyyyy....

No comments: