13 June 2012

'Ours' Day :D

I just want to say... Happy twelve everybody! What's happening today? Definitely my 8th month-day with my boyfriend :))))))

Lots of smile, and love. I give you all :D I do thank God for everything He gave me. A sweetest boy ever, sooo handsomeee and cuuteee, so kiinnddd and always patient, protect me all day long. Yes, he exists beside me. My special boy. Thank you for accompanying me. I can reach 8 month in relationship! Wow, can you believe that????! Maybe for some people, 8 month is still young and sounds normal, but It's like a record in my life. So I can't say anything but Alhamdulillah..

Alhamdulillah.... And amazing, wow, and soon :D

I dont wanna be melodramatic atau sok romantis dengan berkata yang mendayu-dayu, just please God, You know, deep down I really want this, him. Keep holding us in your protection... I survive for this. I'll fight for this. And I believe this is worthy.
For him, keep loving me. Peace:*

No comments: