16 June 2012

Memorable 17 for You:)

Hello societies! Fixed mindset, everything changes when I'm in a relationship.

Including, my sacrifice. Aku nggak pernah merasa perlu repot-repot memikirkan hal-hal seputar hadiah untuk orang yang spesial. Baru sekarang. Ya karena selama itu, sekitar 3 tahun, aku nggak minat buat punya pacar (-_-) Jadi begitu deket hari ultah pacar, tanggal 22 Mei lalu, aku serba ketar-ketir. Dan tingkahku, mulai dari apa yang harus dipersiapkan dan dibeli, jadi serba ekstrem.

I am about to share some pictures of Danial's birthday. Not party, note that. Cuma perayaan kecil-kecilan. Hihihi, a little surprise from me. Ceritanya siang itu dia lagi les fisika sepulang sekolah, tanpa tahu kalo aku lagi merencanakan semuanya sampai matang. Begitu dia mulai les, langsung aku dateng ke rumahnya grudukan bareng Dysta, Jannah, Ujik, Adit, Yulyan. I was glad to see him laughing.

And glad to know that my surprise planning was almost perfectly success! :D Here are some picts:

The birthday cake!
Omagahh, he is laughing! :3 And I'm just giggling awkwardly-_-

 Tiup lilin! Make a wish then :) (aku melongo)




















Acara sok romantis: suap-suapan. Aku yang malu-malu kucing dan dia yang santai abis.


















CRAZY HANDSOME. Mesmerizing. Speechless.
Oh, done uploading the photos! Yeyyy... Kinda tiring actually, the connection doesn't work so well. But I'm superrr excited. I do love those pictures so bad, good memories of my high school journey. I'll keep that in the photo album, soon. 

Ow! Especially the last photo above. He looks absolutely gorgeous in his simple smile. Ya senyum sederhana banget kan -_- Nggak mengeluarkan banyak energi tapi hasilnya kece terus. Sebenernya sebelahnya itu ada aku, but I think, no need to be posted here. Bukan konsumsi publik :p

That is all for today posting.
Thank you for your generousity. Hope you enjoy reading, anybody deh! Happy to share this beautiful story of my own. Another story next time? Definitely yes.
Bye-bye universe.. Love y'all.

2 comments:

Meilia Dwi Cahyani said...

aku baru ngerti yang ini wkwkwk co cweeeettt, longlast ya kalian :))

Ayu Larasati said...

Wihihihi makasi ya leniiii :))))))))) amiiiiiin